Our property management team is excited to help you find the perfect rental option in the Gorge. We manage rentals on both the Oregon and the Washington side of the Columbia, including Mt. Hood, Parkdale, Hood River, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Mosier, Dallesport, Lyle, White Salmon, Bingen, Underwood, Carson, Stevenson and North Bonneville.
Please explore our available rentals section to see if there is a rental that interests you. Our team is standing by to answer your questions, take you on a tour and help you begin your application.
The Tenant Portal – Your Online Resource
If you are a current renter with us at Windermere Property Management, we invite you to sign up for your Tenant Portal. The Tenant Portal is the online access point for all of our convenient web services, including rent payments, rent autopay and maintenance requests. Once you have registered, you can login from any device with an internet connection to handle the majority of your rental business!
- To be considered for one of our rentals all persons living in the home, over the age of 18, must fill out an application and pay the non-refundable screening fee of $45.00 per person.
- A complete application consists of all required information in the application being filled out as well as attaching copies of photo ID, income verification and any other supporting documents that may help in the decision-making process.
- We process all applications on a first come first serve basis. If you are applying with one or more persons over 18 your application will not be considered until all co-applicants have completed their application.
Our Screening Criteria:
- Income Verification: Tenants must provide proof of income 2.5 times the monthly rental rate.
- Criminal Record: Any application with a criminal record will need a manual review.
- Eviction Record: Any applicant with an eviction with-in the last 5 years will require a manual review.
- Credit Scores: The minimum credit score that we will accept is 650. Those with no credit score or credit scores between 625 and 649 require a manual review and possible additional deposit or co-signer requirements.
*** For government assisted housing program tenant requirements please call us at 541-386-7368 Ext 2
Application Approval or Denial:
- Most applications will be processed and approved or denied within 5 days of a completed application being received. If additional information is needed our team will reach out to you.
- Approved applicants will be called or e-mailed with the approval status of the application. The next steps in the leasing process will be covered at this time with the approved applicants.
- Denied Applicants will receive a denial letter via email/ mail at the address supplied on the application. We are not allowed to discuss denial reasons via phone as it is personal information and we cannot verify over the phone that the person we are talking to is the person who submitted the application.